Re: [Amps] Drake L7 mods.

To: Amps Reflector <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Drake L7 mods.
From: Mark Hill <g4fph@mjha.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 09:55:12 +0100
Folks,

Thanks for all the on- and off-list feedback on the L7.

Seems like there is a fair number of mods. to do to make the amp.
even better than stock.

I may try 4-400 if they will fit in the box and if there is enough HV
to make them go, but will probably invest in a pair of 3-500 in due course.

None of the replies I received mentioned parasitics - I hope Rich is
in rude health, wherever he is!

Regards.

Mark.