[Amps] Cinch-Jones Type 303 Connector

To: Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Cinch-Jones Type 303 Connector
From: Roger Parsons <ve3zi@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 01:18:50 +0100 (BST)
I know this is not the proper forum, but those that
know seem to lurk here..

I am intending to use a Cinch-Jones type 303 connector
for a low current 120V AC circuit within my amplifier.
The specs say that is well within the capabilities
(250V AC, 10A). I can't find if there is any standard
for wiring them in this application, and am proposing
to use Pin 1 (the one at 90 degrees) for ground, Pin 2
for neutral and Pin 3 for live. That seems relatively
logical to me, but logic often doesn't win the day!

Anybody know any better?

Thanks
Roger VE3ZI