Re: [Amps] Bird 43p mod??

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Bird 43p mod??
From: <gd0tep@safe-mail.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 20:19:14 -0000
Thanks Bryan,

I know what it's like with the battery usage on the 43P, that's why I'd like
to modify mine so I can use it with a 12v psu. I'm not sure there's much I
can gain by changing to a device from LNA Technologies, even if you could
get it... (check their web site, amateur stuff is bottom of a growing list
of services)

All I'm looking for is info on how to use my 43p, with a small 12v psu, I
know it can be done, but all my searching on the net hasn't turned up
anything yet.

I realise that a bird 34 meter isn't an amplifier... but it connects to
it... :)

Any and all info very much appreciated...

73
Andy
http://gd0tep.com