[Amps] I need a COUPLATE (not a couplet...sorry!!)

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] I need a COUPLATE (not a couplet...sorry!!)
From: "Van K7VS" <wa7fab@cdsnet.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 11:54:48 -0700
I am just finishing the rebuild of an AM/CW 4-250A final amp w/AM modulator
and need one Cetralab Couplate to complete the job.  The one I need is a
PC-81 unit.  Of course I will buy it if you have one.  I have the schematic
of these so if can't locate one I will construct one on perf board.  But for
all the normal reasons would like to find a unit to finish off the project.
Thanks much.  Van, K7VS