Re: [Amps] GI7b and GI7bt FS

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] GI7b and GI7bt FS
From: Steve Thompson <g8gsq@eltac.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 12:04:02 +0100

Kees - pa7two wrote:
> Read the story thoroughly my friend. Did I not mention the fact that he
> talked very rude to me?

Yes, you did. Being rude does not make someone dishonest.

> BTW: He told me that it was no deal when I phoned him. Yeah, that I
> discovered myself while speaking to the guy.
>
> I certainly can live with a no-deal, period. Just the way it was
> presented was not in the 'normal' way. It indictates something, right?

Maybe it indicates cultural differences, maybe language problems, maybe
that the guy has a short temper with people who try to bargain with him.
I wasn't there, I can't know. Whatever it was, you made a comment
implying that he was untrustworthy - it seemed to me that such a
statement wasn't justified on the basis of what you described.

That's all from me on the subject.

Steve