Re: [Amps] Amplifier power supply?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Amplifier power supply?
From: "David Cutter" <d.cutter@ntlworld.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 12:22:29 +0100
Magnetically I would have thought no problem, but you should consider how
you are to cool them and insulate them from each other.  If you are using
just one central screw, you might
want to consider the mechanical strain as well.  You will know that you
cannot clamp them between metal panels that are joined : [   the dreaded one
turn secondary effect...

BTW your email system blocks direct emails.

David
G3UNA