[Amps] Correcting Johnson to Jackson (Verniers)

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Correcting Johnson to Jackson (Verniers)
From: "w2cqm@juno.com" <w2cqm@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 02:34:14 GMT
Many thanks to those several individuals who took the time to point
out my inadvertent posting error of substituting "Johnson"
for "Jackson" when ascribing the name of an English manufacturer to a
pair of quality  verniers posted for sale.  It was, admittedly, an
egregious error and I sincerely apologize if I offended anyone's
sensibilities.  However, there were several more astute individuals
who responded to the posting and recognized from both the description
and the digital exactly what was offered. Interestingly, no misnomer
issue was raised  by those interested in purchasing the items for
their project. In any event, the "Johnson's" have been sold. Best 73's
Ron W2CQM/3

For a listing of the most recently published amateur radio related
articles see   WWW.QRZ.COM/W2CQM.
   For a description, annotations, and digitals depicting  a variety
of amplifier related projects, click on the Yahoo link on QRZ  or
visit  HTTP://briefcase.yahoo.com/W2CQMron