Re: [Amps] high current switching supply

To: "john" <johnmb@nc.rr.com>, <AMPS@CONTESTING.COM>,"Bill NY9H" <ny9h@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] high current switching supply
From: "Barrie Smith" <barrie@centric.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 13:16:19 -0600
Bill:

I don't see, in any of the literature, a weight listed for the unit.

Since my application would be mounted on a tower, to power a 1296 SS
amplifier, weight is important to me.

Have an idea how much it weighs?

Also, in the instruction manual, it mentions an external noise filter to
comply with FCC part 15 rules.  Did you get that?

73, Barrie, W7ALW