Re: [Amps] Gassy Tubes/Technology Museum looking for artifacts

To: rbonner@qro.com, sm0aom@telia.com, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Gassy Tubes/Technology Museum looking for artifacts
From: TexasRF@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 16:35:59 EDT

Have you ever measured the frequency stability of one of those old Command
set/ARC 5 transmitters? I did many years ago and the stability was just
phenomenally excellent. No wonder some of the early ssb transmitters were based
 on
those units.

Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 7/26/2007 3:10:32 P.M. Central Daylight Time,