Re: [Amps] Ameritron amp purchase decision questions

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Ameritron amp purchase decision questions
From: "Hsu" <Jbenson@sohu.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 12:30:53 +0800
> Carl
> KM1H
>
>  I'd like to know why it is SO expensive to make 8877's and others?  Seems
> like it
> shouldn't be nearly so much. Is it a supply and demand thing?
>
>  Kevin
> KC8GIA

  Yes, this  what I want to know.I think it should cheaper than a CRT.In China,
a new 29'' Clour CRT TV set only ask
$130-150!The TV manufacturer has complain that they make a TV only make no
morethan $5!
  I think the manufacturer of vacuum tube will make more gain now. I live a
company who make vacuum tube , the manger
told me that all puducts in one year was orderd  in March, they made the best
Chinese 833A( trade mark is a torch).
 and a very large Pa( 400kW) metal-cermic tube.
   73!Hsu