Re: [Amps] 3-500ZG warmig up

To: ok1dxd@seznam.cz, Amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] 3-500ZG warmig up
From: Gudguyham@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 16:07:33 EDT

In a message dated 8/21/2007 4:01:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ok1dxd@seznam.cz writes:

Dear  all,
just have bought  from RF Parts two new 3-500ZG for my lovely  TL922. I wil
be very grateful, if any of group here could to advice me some  userful
information how-to bring them to the service without any  troubles...

73 de Tomas, OK1DXD

I have  used RF parts tubes many time, I just put them in the amp and  let
them warm up a couple minutes and go for it.  I don't think there is  any
protocol in getting them going, but I guess if you want to cook the  filaments
for
30 minutes before applying RF won't hurt.  73  Lou