Re: [Amps] 4cx1500b amp conversion

To: <felipe@dxwatch.com>, <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 4cx1500b amp conversion
From: "David C. Hallam" <dhallam@rapidsys.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 08:44:30 -0400
The 4CX1500B is not a tube suited for use in a grounded grid configuration.
It works very successfully in the grid driven mode if you use a passive grid
input, ground the screen, and float the screen and bias supplies below
ground.  There are a number of examples of this arrangement available.

David
KC2JD/4