[Amps] Old Radiotron theory paper

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Old Radiotron theory paper
From: "John Lyles" <jtml@losalamos.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 19:45:41 -0600
Pete and everyone else who has responded. Sorry about the high Q junk filter at
my ISP. I got enthusiatic interest in copies of this two part paper, so I will
email them out to several who have offered webspace and to individuals on
Tuesday next, when I am back at a high speed connection, not this pair of
copper wires nailed to a pole out in the stix! Here in the states we have
Monday as holiday, something they call Labor Day. I end up laboring at home on
many things.

73
K5PRO
John