Re: [Amps] QRO or Commander

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] QRO or Commander
From: Hugh Duff <hduff@cogeco.ca>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 15:14:23 -0400
Some people go on about how friendly and helpful Pat Stein at QRO is.

I recently inquired about upgrading my VHF-1200 to a VHF-2000 and he all
but told me he was too busy filling orders to deal with me.
Something about not having the time to document the upgrade. I replied
that all I wanted was pricing for some of the materials but I never
heard back.  I guess he would rather I just buy a new VHF-2000 than me
upgrade my exisiting VHF-1200.
Makes me wonder where the "friendly and helpful" begins and ends ?

73 de Hugh VA3TO