[Amps] Yawn

To: <Gudguyham@aol.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Yawn
From: "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 18:20:05 -0400
Lou, neither of us has ever said or even hinted that there are not better tubes
for 6M. What the tiny minority of naysayers miss entirely is that the SB-200 is
the best bang for the buck on the planet and that no voodo is required for
putting it on 6M with a completly stable, neutralized and clean signal.

This thread has given me a few laughs but I think it is time to put it to bed.
Ive no further interest in trying to convince that very tiny minority. Too much
time wasted for no further return on the curve that has "flat lined".

Carl
KM1H