[Amps] New SB-200 owner

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] New SB-200 owner
From: "r2robby" <robby@route2.pe.ca>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 11:21:43 -0300
I am a new subscriber to this list and soon to be an ex-subscriber.

I have recently bought a used SB-200 and plan on converting it to 6M
monoband use.  I do not plan to pay someone to do it even thought they might
do a better job.

I thought I would get some useful information on this reflector.  Not so
far!

When I signed up I was presented with the following information about the
list:

Welcome to the Amplifier mailing list! This list is intended for the
exchange of information on HAM RADIO Amplifiers related topics ONLY. Our
goal is to keep Amplifier information content high and noise low.

DO NOT USE THIS REFLECTOR TO POST COMPLAINTS, PERSONAL CRITICISMS OR
ATTACKS, AND DISCUSSIONS OF LIST OPERATION, ETC. VIOLATORS OF THIS POLICY
WILL BE REMOVED IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT NOTICE.

Be considerate of other subscribers who have bandwidth limitations and edit
posts for succinctness (include ONLY relevant excerpts of previous posts).
NOTE: Top-posting complete previous messages are not allowed...please either
edit relevant parts of prior messages or delete them entirely. When
responding to a specific individual, think carefully before copying to the
other 1100 of us on the reflector.

Minimize noise, minimize bandwidth, maximize Amplifier information, act like
gentlemen and enjoy!

I thought it might be useful for some of you to read it again.

If I am not able to get at any information that will benefit my project on
this list, could someone kindly direct me to the correct one.

Thanks in advance,

73,

-Robby
VY2SS