[Amps] Posting here

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Posting here
From: "John Lyles" <jtml@losalamos.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 20:57:20 -0600
Amps Digest, Vol 57, Issue 55, contained three posts, two of were replies
containing reposts of issue #52. The subjects lines on all three were:
>    1. Re: Amps Digest, Vol 57, Issue 52
>    2. Re: Amps Digest, Vol 57, Issue 52
>    3. Re: Amps Digest, Vol 57, Issue 52

Besides consuming a lot of bandwidth on my poor modem and ISP via a web
browser, these 3 posts required either to be read or just deleted without
looking, there was no hint what they were about. I am not a list administrator,
but it would be great if we all could refrain from reposting the entire list in
our replies, and put a real topic in the subject line. It makes scanning
through the list a lot more efficient for those of us who don't have much time
daily to check in to see what the Amps list is talking about.

Thanks and 73
John
K5PRO