Re: [Amps] EF Johnson Roller Inductor

To: <rgroh@swbell.net>, "AMPS" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] EF Johnson Roller Inductor
From: "Bob Maser" <bmaser@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 00:31:27 -0400
Thanks for the Cardwell info Bob.  Maybe the seller has the wrong part number.
If the inductor he is selling is the 209-203-1 then it isn't even close to what
I need.  He is going to send me pics.  Looks like I will have to use a Radio
Switch 88 and a large Gates 34uH fixed inductor, which should handle 30A++.

Thanks,
Bob  W6TR