Re: [Amps] Soft 572b's

To: "Shack" <noddy1211@sbcglobal.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Soft 572b's
From: "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 09:40:24 -0500
FL-1 is in the Heathkits and Drake has theirs too.

If the switch doesnt physically move to the unstencilled 10M position then
the detent needs to be defeated so the switch can rotate. Bend out of the
way is the fastest method.

Check the input VSWR on 10M and be sure that the input board has a path from
the coax input to the tubes.

Dont try 12M at full power without removing 5 turns from the plate choke IF
it hasnt already been done.

K5SVC on Ebay usually has the best 572B prices and he supplies the Penta
brand. Ive bought many from him. He is temporarily out of stock (I cleaned
him out).

Carl
KM1H