Re: [Amps] PENTA 572b'S

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] PENTA 572b'S
From: Alek Petkovic <vk6apk@eon.net.au>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 06:19:35 +0900
Yep, dead right. I buy them in direct from China for resale in
Australia and can attest to their excellent quality.

There is one downside however. The Shuguang factory which makes the
tubes has decided to discontinue the 572B. Stocks have all but dried
up and there won't be any more. As I write this, the last 22 tubes
that I could source in China, are on their way to me

There is obviously no money in glass rf tubes. The upsurge in tube
hifi has seen to that.

73, Alek
VK6APK

http://www.qrz.com/vk6apk