Re: [Amps] Amplifier with Remote Capability

To: Bob Maser <bmaser@tampabay.rr.com>, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Amplifier with Remote Capability
From: Radio WC6W <wc6w_amps@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 16:41:03 -0800 (PST)

  I have designs for ampfiliers using sine driven
stepper motors and DC gearhead motors though they may
be more than one would wish to replicate.

  As far as the remote itself is concerned, I just
mirror the front panel controls and send the
corresponding commands over via a venerable RS-232
link.  Selected meter readings are similarly returned
to the remote display.

73 & Happy Thanksgiving,
  Marv WC6W

http://wc6w.50webs.com/