Re: [Amps] 220V wiring logistics

To: Gary@doctorgary.net
Subject: Re: [Amps] 220V wiring logistics
From: n8de@thepoint.net
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 16:59:39 -0500
Had you described the problem this way in your original post, I would
have made the following recommendation:

Buy a NEW breaker box .. exactly the same as the present one, but with
ALL positions available for breaker installation ... and do what
others have suggested ... installing one, independent 220v line to a
single outlet at the shack.

Don
N8DE