Re: [Amps] Bird Dual Line Section

To: "Bob Maser" <bmaser@tampabay.rr.com>,"AMPS" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Bird Dual Line Section
From: "Bob Maser" <bmaser@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 00:28:06 -0500
I now have both sides of the dual line section working.  I think it was a
combination of 2 things.  First, when I bent the little contact fingers in a
little bit I was able to get one side working.  The other side had a
intermittent contact in the cable that runs from the top of the line section
down to the BNC male jack which plugs into the mating female bulkhead BNC
jack.  I'll redo that one tomorrow.  How do you spell relief?  I had visions
of having to find a replacement dual section.  If anyone wants to see some
pics of my new tuner, just ask.  It should be good for mucho power.  It is
built into a Buckeye enclosure, looks slick.

Bob  W6TR