Re: [Amps] questions about hi pot tester

To: "Commander John" <crazytvjohn@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] questions about hi pot tester
From: "Steve Katz" <stevek@jmr.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 15:15:13 -0800
I use an old Associated Research Inc. model 2250T which they haven't
made in some years now...but it's not so different from their current
77xx family of hipot testers.  It does include the automatic ramp and
timer which you probably don't need but is a requirement to comply with
some U.L. safety testing and such.

Picked mine up at a surplus sale at Northrop locally about 7-8 years ago
for $150.  I think new it cost around $3K!

73

Steve WB2WIK/6