Re: [Amps] Vacuum Variable Fatigue Failures

To: <ToddRoberts2001@aol.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Vacuum Variable Fatigue Failures
From: "Saandy Eban" <alexeban@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 08:07:38 +0200

                                                                       .…all
I can tell you is that, in 40 years in the profession, I never saw one with
cracked bellows

The only fault I ever saw was drying up of the tuning screw, with an
attendant screech of the worst kind.

If that happens, some times you can sometimes put a few drops of sewing
machine oil on the shaft and release it.  If not you can still use it with
the attendant screech

73 Alex         4Z5KS