[Amps] Warrior HA10 metering

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Warrior HA10 metering
From: "John Lyles" <jtml@losalamos.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 11:44:52 -0700
Allen
It does sound suspicious that somehow, you have a sneak path for bleeder
current to ground. The bleeders and the entire HV PS should be floated and only
the neg lead should be brought back to your multimeter switch, and your 25 ohm
to ground. If there is another ground inside the power supply, the current
through it may show up deflecting your grid I meter, since that meter goes to
ground. I am not completely understanding the problem, though, without more of
a schematic. Odd though, that the tubes are even pulled, so it almost has to be
bleeder current.

John
K5PRO