Re: [Amps] re 77 MHz to 88 MHz vhf band usage

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] re 77 MHz to 88 MHz vhf band usage
From: "LA7SL Nils P. Pedersen" <la7sl@online.no>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 18:16:50 +0100
>From his email adress Fern is somewhere in BC Canada...
In his area, as well as US this range is regulated to television
broadcast service. I guess this excludes him from selling at the
local marketplace.  Europe is a good idea, but prices would have
to be low as there are lots and lots of used sets for this range being given
away  to licensed hams . Postage costs from BC to Europe, plus VAT and
customs charges will probably stop Fern from making a big deal on this...
sorry for that....
Peter