Re: [Amps] Dual power supplies in EB104 4X MRF150 design

To: "Anthony Rick" <asrick@gmail.com>,"Oleg Skydan" <sov1178@rambler.ru>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Dual power supplies in EB104 4X MRF150 design
From: <d.cutter@ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 8:21:47 +0100
I've often wondered about series connecting switchers.  Can the experts tell us
if there are any odd start-up conditions that might need attention?

I once made a +/- pair of supplies running from the same switcher source and
found I needed a parallel diode on the output of each to allow start-up.

David
G3UNA