Re: [Amps] Suggestions for Storage of Amps and Radios

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Suggestions for Storage of Amps and Radios
From: "TROY SINGLETON-N5ARK" <n5ark@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 17:37:19 -0500
Thanks everyone for the great and Quick advice. I was thinking along the
same lines but wanted to ask the EXPERTS!. And you all rightfully earned
that title. But again Ham radio is about helping other and you all have done
a fine example here. Thanks a million and also those of you that wrote to
offer prayer for my Father in Law. I often send people to you all. I tell
them if there is anything you need to know about amps, radios etc ask you
all...:)
\
God Bless

Thank You!,