Re: [Amps] 3CX3000A7 input impedance

To: "Dr. David Kirkby" <david.kirkby@onetel.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 3CX3000A7 input impedance
From: "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 08:35:57 -0400
Hi Dave,

The attempt is still there.

It is IP 62.149.36.51  and www.g8wrb.org

Zone Alarm claims it is asking for my Ebay password which is in a ZA
protected area. It is also the only site that has recently attempted this in
the years ZA has been on the PC.

There is no alert when I go just to the basic site, just when I go for that
Svetlana data at www.g8wrb.org/data/Svetlana/pdf/3CX3000A7.pdf

No problem with a few other Svetlana files I checked.

Other than that I havent any idea if its a valid alert or not.

Carl
KM1H