[Amps] Thermal Delay Relays

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Thermal Delay Relays
From: "George Knight" <knightg@hurontel.on.ca>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 12:37:16 -0400
Have a quantity of NOS Amperite model 6N0180 units in original unopened
cartons. These relays operate at 6.3 heater volts and give 3 minutes delay.
They fit into a standard octal socket.
Will sell 4 for $100.00 U.S. or Can. or individually at $30.00 ea. plus
postage. I will pay postage on quantities of 4.
Payment to be made by money order only. My address is as follows:

                             George Knight
                             100 Quebec St.
                              Goderich, Ontario, Canada.
                                   N7A 2G7
Hoping these will be used in a Linear Amp now being planned.
                               '73, George, VE3LTU.