[Amps] eimac 3cx800a7

To: amps@contesting.com, yccc@yccc.org
Subject: [Amps] eimac 3cx800a7
From: W1dxh@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 17:09:46 EDT
Seems that a lot of rumors are floating around about Eimac and the
availability of the 3cx800a7 tube. Well I spoke with a representative at Cpi
Eimac and
the gentleman told me that they are still producing the 3cx800a7 tube.  Now
as far as the actual shipping to distributors and filling orders are  concerned
I didn't ask that question. I also asked if this tube was still in  demand
for the medical industy and indeed it is.
            When  sort of sad news is that Eimac no longer sells the quick
refrence catalogs that  they used to have which had all the specs for all there
power grid tubes.  :(  Hope this might clarify some concerns, I feel a bit
more at ease  knowing I can still get tubes made here in USA.

73'S,
Steve  W1DXH

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.