[Amps] Anyone got programming manual for HP 70000 series?

To: 'AMPS' <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Anyone got programming manual for HP 70000 series?
From: "Dr. David Kirkby" <david.kirkby@onetel.net>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 18:52:58 +0100
A bit off topic, but does anyone here have a programming manual for an
HP 70000 mainframe? I need to program one which is fitted with bits for
a spectrum analyser - RF section, IF section, display, local oscillator
etc etc.

I can't find the programming manual on the Agilent site. Google seems to
find one at

http://dsnra.jpl.nasa.gov/newdocs/manuals/MMS/70900_progrm.pdf

but that link is dead for me. If anyone can retrieve the pdf, and could
forward me a copy, I would appreciate it. It's remotely possible this
site  will not accept connections from the UK, but more likely it is down.

Dave