Re: [Amps] {SPAM} Kilovac H-18

To: "Dan Hearn" <dhearn@air-pipe.com>, "Amps" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] {SPAM} Kilovac H-18
From: "Dennis A. Homerick" <DHomerick@neo.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 19:46:16 -0400
Dan:
      I tried  reversing the current just now and it didn't help. Speaking
of current (200ma @ 12vdc) seems a bit much for a small relay. I don't know
if a vacuum relay gets the same sealing effect as an open frame relay?
      On the other offer (Bob) of two relays, I'm not sure I have room. This
is a medical amp and not much room in RF compartment. Heck, if we don't
start seeing some sunspots, I may not need a 6m amp. I'll get out my winter
clothing for the next Ice Age?

Dennis, w8nw