Re: [Amps] little OT, but here goes . . .

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] little OT, but here goes . . .
From: bob finger <finger@goeaston.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 14:03:22 -0400
Amazing that they can still look at themselves in the mirror in the
morning while shaving.  Its good  that dxing  is an individual effort.
We each know how WE play the game.  I can smile at myself in the
mirror.  I don't have time to worry about how the other guy does it.  73
bob de w9ge
 ps on 40 the other morning a K8 signed his call no less than 15 times
(by hand yet) before listening for 4W6R to come back to him for about 5
seconds then started up again..  I doubt the K8 EVER heard the
4W6.....but it went on for more than 30 minutes. And no I did not get
the 4W6 on 40.  73 bob de w9ge