Re: [Amps] NCL-2000

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] NCL-2000
From: "Phil Clements" <philc@texascellnet.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 15:57:43 -0500

I have 2 National NCL-2000 amps in the stable and would like to try and
convert one of them to be able to handle full break-in. Does any one have
drawings or info on a good design.

Why re-invent the wheel, or carve up a nice amp?
You don't have to "convert" anything. Just order a QSK-5 from Ameritron. You
can use it on both NCL-2000's, and any future amp you might have.

I have used mine for years on many brands of amps; it is awesome, and faster
than a vacuum relay. I even use it mobile with my Henry SS-750!

(((73)))
Phil, K5PC