Re: [Amps] Anyone have extra set of good 3-500zs?

To: Lee Buller <k0wa@swbell.net>, Amps Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Anyone have extra set of good 3-500zs?
From: chasm@texas.net
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 15:13:28 -0500
Lee Buller wrote:
>  So, I am looking for two 3-500Zs.  Anyone sitting on some out
> there?  I can go to RF Parts (and will if need be) but just asking
> if someone might have some out there.
>
> Lee - K0WA

Lee, let us know the best price you find out there.  they just keep
increasing in price and I wish now that I had gone ahead and bought a
set at the first of the year.  also, let us know what the Tube is made
of.... ZGs or whatever and the brand.
guess I better get a set although I think that mine will last forever
in that SB220  -- but you never know when THEY will stop making them.
btw, aren;t there pulls from CT Scan or MRI machines that are equivalent?

thanks
Chas  k5dam