[Amps] 3-500Z's available

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] 3-500Z's available
From: gdaught6@stanford.edu
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 15:02:41 -0700
Hi All,

I got a telephone call from N3EGQ, the widow of WA3FIB, stating
that she had a matched pair of 3-500Z's available.  WA3FIB had told
her they were fragile, and should be kept in a safe place, so they have
been in the China cabinet for a while!  8-)

She discovered them there, and now she'd like to sell them to
someone who could put them to use... or maybe put them in THEIR
China cabinet.

She says they are unused Svetlana's [I didn't know Svetlana made 3-
500Z's]

If you're interested, contact N3EGQ, Adele, by e-mail.

albert.mr@verizon.net

Don't contact me; I've told you all that I know.

73,

George T Daughters, K6GT
CU in the California QSO Party (CQP)
October 3-4, 2008