Re: [Amps] Dentron MLA2500

To: "'Adrian Rees'" <rees.a@btconnect.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Dentron MLA2500
From: "Adrian Rees" <rees.a@btconnect.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 18:46:42 +0100
Further to this,

The Choke, RFC 4, on the ALC Board looks to have over heated at some point,
and the windings are loose.

I would like to replace this choke, but in the documents its listed as a
15MH Choke. Now I am not sure if this is mH or uH, as I doubt if its Mega
Henry......

I have some 15uH Chokes, but the 15mH I don't. Years ago I remembered
winding a choke on a resistor...anyone got any details of this, as I'd like
to get the amp fixed asap, and making a choke maybe a way forward...

Thanks

Adrian