Re: [Amps] Apples and Oranges

To: "QRO Technologies" <kb8vu@qrotec.com>, <amps@contesting.com>, "Charles Bibb" <zedkay@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Apples and Oranges
From: "David H Craig" <n3db@radix.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 19:42:16 -0400
    Methinks you are correct Charles.  QRO-parts has the site as mentioned
in Aage's email & also sells Russian surplus on Ebay under that name.
Having had an email exchange with "QRO-parts" [NOT QRO TECHNOLOGIES]  I'd
bet $ the former is of whom Aage speaks.  Looks like a failure to "read the
bold print".

73 N3DB