Re: [Amps] Apology to Aage

To: "QRO Technologies" <kb8vu@qrotec.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Apology to Aage
From: "Harold Mandel" <hmandel@barantelecom.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 14:13:06 -0400
Well, at least we brought you out of your shell, Ray.

Jerry B. sent me a beautiful HF-2000 to use in Miami a coupla
months, ago because all the other stuff was packed up with the lab
in Tampa. It survived the fire and even though the box smelled a
bit fried, the amp was unhurt.

It needed some bulbs under the meters and a wash, but what smooth
tuning!

Dick Gross, down in Miami had some Eimac Industrial NIB 3-500Z's
and they fit just fine.

Hal Mandel
W4HBM