Re: [Amps] illegal amps?

To: <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] illegal amps?
From: <kq6i@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 11:13:01 -0600
[And you thought that eBay wasn't selling CB/11m amplifiers! ] someone needs to
bring the specific
item to eBay's attention. eBay can't be expected to monitor every single
listing. Impossible task.
Look near the bottom of all listing is a complaint link. (Report this item) and
thus the reason for
eBay's "Community Watch". I've reported many [CB/11m amplifiers].

[Don't knock 'em!

Instead, get in on some of the action & get yourself a good that might be
readily converted to legit
Ham radio use.] Buying from them in my view that only encourages the morons.
I've been sober since
1979 give or take no CB for me.

Craig
kq6i