Re: [Amps] Handbook Amp?

To: "TMorton" <cx7tt@4email.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Handbook Amp?
From: "W7RY" <w7ry@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 07:57:57 -0700
I'm doing exactly that.  There is no need to change the values. The plate load
impedance is determined by plate voltage and plate current, not by the tube you
use.

I have elected to use all the items offered by WD7S for metering, high voltage
and tuned input. Do a Google search on his call and you will find his site.

73
Jim W7RY