[Amps] Amp Supply LK800 XFMR question

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Amp Supply LK800 XFMR question
From: AB2E Darrell <ab2e@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 01:19:15 -0400
Greetings Group,
       I recently acquired an LK800C with partial TNY upgrades, and a brand new
set of 3CPX800A7s, the high-rated pulse tubes. The amp seems to work fine, but
my question is this. The plate voltage shows 2000V when it's in standby or
idle. My other LK800TNY (had all the mods including dual voltage) reads 2500v,
or 3100v. Does anyone know if the stock xfmr was 2000v, or do I possibly have
problem in the amp or xfmr causing lower voltage? Or maybe the true TNY model
just came with a heftier xfmr?
I havn't looked yet to see if there's any ratings visible on the xfmr, but plan
on taking it apart this weekend.
Any suggestions or info appreciated.

73 Darrell AB2E