[Amps] Wanted: Panel Meters

To: "AMPS" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Wanted: Panel Meters
From: "Bob Maser" <bmaser@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 12:13:25 -0400
I am looking for 3 panel meters with FS=1ma.  Must be rectangular, 3" to
3.5" wide.  I actually prefer the Simpson Wide Vue  or designer Style but
beggars can't be choosy.   0-2  0-5, 0-100 would be nice but I can make my
own scales.  Also need bezels to mount the meters behind the front panel.
Contact me off the Reflector if you have something.

BTW, I still have some Silicone rubber sheets available for $20 +$10
shipping.

Thanks,
Bob Maser  W6TR