Re: [Amps] 1/4" shaft connectors

To: k7fm <k7fm@teleport.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 1/4" shaft connectors
From: Paul Gondos <pgondos@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 10:18:02 -0400
Collin:
    Saving money????
Laying aside $45,000 instead of paying $800 a year!!!!!!! You could go 56 years
just paying for the electric.> From: k7fm@teleport.com> CC:
amps@contesting.com> Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 20:58:06 -0700> Subject: Re: [Amps]
1/4" shaft connectors> > You can also make 1/4" couplers in a few minutes with
a lathe. In fact, > you can make a whole handful of them.> > Saving $9.00 on a
coupler is a great reason to spend a couple of thousand > dollars on a lathe
and accessories. I use justifications such as this to > buy all sorts of tools.
I bought my own milling machine so I could make my > own $40 telegraph key. A
$400 air compressor saves you from having to spend > a quarter to pump up your
tires.> > Saving money is a passion of mine. I just put out $45,000 for solar
panels > and lots of hardware all over the garage to save about $800 in
electric > bills each year.> > 73, Colin K7FM > >