[Amps] Can someone help???

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Can someone help???
From: Michael Zeglen <kl7ai@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 11:02:46 -0800
I am in support of these guys and and of all who have served and of those who
have paid the ultimate price defending our freedom, the following is an ad
posted at another web site. I felt compelled to post it here.

New Veterans Ham Station needs 3cx1200
Some of the Amateur Radio operates here at our post are building a station here
at our veterans post and also forming a new club. The station will be available
for use to any license operators. We are in bad need of a new or low hour
3CX1200A7 for one of the items that was donated to help, a Harris RF-103 that
we are converting from a 3-1000 to the 3CX1200A we already have a new socket
install and have the new chimney. We are also looking for a good 10-80 vertical
ant. We are willing to buy any of the above if we can afford your price or if
someone what’s to help us out, we are a 501 non profit veterans charitable org
and can give a tax deductible write off for any donations. Thanks For taking
the time to read our posting and any help anyone is willing to offer to help us
get our new station here at our veterans post in Callahan Fl up and running.
KB2ZBM, Web Site: http://blip.tv/file/1192821

Tnx & 73's
KL7ai
Mike