Re: [Amps] Vacuum Relays

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>, "Dave Bowker" <dbowker@sjv.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Vacuum Relays
From: "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2008 10:17:03 -0800
Thanks Dave. That does shed some light. My Titans all came with
RJ1As, and as they die, I've replaced them with either RJ1A pulls
or Gigavac equivalent.

Are you aware that I have a 90% Titan 425 schematic online as a
pdf?  (I say 90% because it does not include details of the RF
circuitry). You're welcome to add it to your booklet if your
booklet is distributed at no cost. I drew it in ACAD, and can send
it to you that way too.

http://audiosystemsgroup.com/publish

73,

Jim K9YC

--Original Message Text---
From: Dave Bowker
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 07:56:47 -0500

Tom,

The attached is from my "Ten Tec Titan 425 Tech
Notes" booklet and may be of interest in the ongoing
discussion regarding failure of the vacuum relay
contacts.

73, Dave, K1FK
Fort Kent, ME