Re: [Amps] SB-220

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] SB-220
From: "Jeff Carter" <amps@hidden-valley.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 20:18:50 -0500
You're right, of course.  This old analog meter will do 6KV but you
actually have to change the leads to the 6KV position.  I was reading
one scale and measure another.

It's not 5500, it's 1.5KV, which I take to mean that something is
wrong in the voltage multiplier circuit, I imagine.

Back to the drawing board...

Thanks,
Jeff/KD4RBG