Re: [Amps] Parts for Ten Tec Amplifiers?

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Parts for Ten Tec Amplifiers?
From: "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 10:32:34 -0800
On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 00:21:59 -0500, Jeff Maass wrote:

>I am looking for spare boards for Ten Tec Titan I or Titan II amps.

Don't know about the Titan II, but the Titan I (425) uses all
discrete components, most of which are pretty widely available on
the surplus market, and that are pretty easy to fix. The tricky part
about working on the 425 is that the schematics are spread over more
than a dozen pages, so are hard to follow. I've made that part a lot
easier by drawing them in ACAD on a single page. They're on my
website as pdf files. I'd be happy to send the ACAD file if anyone
is interested.

http://audiosystemsgroup.com/publish

73,

Jim Brown K9YC